Saturday 31 January 2015

Finished at last

Finally, almost a month later, I have finished the invitations. What with a full work schedule, in-laws visiting and plain old falling asleep in the evenings, our plans have fallen behind a bit.

Well, I say that. A friend asked me the other day whether it's not too little time, marrying this autumn and only starting to plan now. I just think, it's still more than half a year and all the big decisions have been made.

Back to the invitations, there have been a few additions to the original design.
I've printed the text onto tracing paper as planned and, surprisingly, with enough drying time it worked really well. I can fit two invitations' worth of printing onto the paper, which saves resources, too.
In addition, I've purchased a few postcards depicting the castle and we will use the back to write a personal note to people and to stick on a map, with some travelling directions.

All that remains is to send them off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment