Saturday 18 July 2015

Shaping the darned thing

As promised, here is a picture of what the corset currently looks like. The rather crude sewing of the panels for the cup is mainly down to the fact that I had the corset on as I was sewing them together, so as to keep the cup pretty exact and fitted. It also meant that it was much more important to keep the needle away from my flesh than to have it look pretty at that moment in time. I keep reminding myself that it will all be covered up with layers of satin, so it'll be fine. Plus, now that the cup is done and fairly stiff, I can use that to shape another layer of fabric around the outside to soften the bumps and visually increase my boob size further. It'll still have to be smoothed out around the edges, but other than that I am very pleased with today's work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment