Thursday 6 August 2015

Wedding Table Decor - Table Numbers

Amid all the sadness over being forced to move house and the seemingly impossible search for a new home somewhere close to my child's new school, the wedding preparations cannot be neglected. I have to say, I was in little mood to do anything yesterday, so I decided it was time to finish the table number frames - an easy, quick project with decent results.














I bought the frames just before our holiday. ASDA had a sale on the frames - each cost half its original price. We managed to get 9 heart-shaped frames and one rectangular one, which we wanted to reserve for our table. The paint was a small pot of Wilko's own brand and more than sufficient for our needs - I could even have gone with the smaller one.

The concept is simple enough: unwrap, paint the inside and re-insert after the frame inner has dried. Acquire chalk and draw as required. The wire cutter was my unwrapping aid as I could not find any of my many pairs of scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment